The Annual Rusty Lillico Fishing Tournament
HUI WAA KAUKAHI "BRAGGER'S RIGHTS" FISHING CONTEST - 2006
Early-Bird Camping: Saturday, May 6
- Sunday, May 7
- Participants MUST check in at Registration before fishing. Waiver must be signed or you are not a part of the contest. Registration will open at 7:00 am when the front gates open. We have camping permits for Campsite 11 (not the site circled below - sorry, next site over) so come out on Saturday night if you want an early start. Alan will have extra overnight parking permits.
- Start time is at 7:00 am. Contest ends at 12:00 noon. You need to be back at the registration area by then.
- $5.00 Hui members entry fee . Non Hui Waa Kaukahi members, entry fee is $15.00. Either one, includes lunch.
- You must put in at the beach fronting the registration area, and take out at that same beach. This ensures we all fish the same general area.
- Prizes will be awarded for the largest fish, etc. Most number of fish will not count, so please throw back the little ones. All fish caught can count toward the "Hui Waa Progressive Fishing Contest". Those rules apply. See Chuck Ehrhorn or read this.
- Winner of the Grand Prize gets Bragger's Rights, and will be the host of next year's event!
- All other questions of rulings will be at the sole discretion of the "Tounament Fishmaster".
Return to Schedule
Return to Home Page